Stratamark is a novel medical product, specifically designed and clinically proven for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks.
Stratamark dries to form a thin, durable, flexible and waterproof protective gel sheet.Ensures that the skin remains protected from local irritants including friction from clothing.
Keeps the skin hydrated.
Allows the skin to breathe.
Helps to normalise the inflammation of the scarring process.
Stratamark is suitable for pregnant women
- Stratamark is transparent and odourless. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens.
- The ingredients in Stratamark are completely compatible with human biology.
- It is not absorbed by the skin, so is unlikely to produce systemic or local side effects.
- If Stratamark is ingested accidentally it will not be absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract.
- No side effects have been observed with the correct use of Stratamark.
- Stratamark is suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children or people with sensitive skin